Early in the morning woke up dress out off to have dim sum @ East Coast Tung Lok! Hehehehhee wah I swear that morning it's the first scrumptious breakfast I've ever eaten in my life! LOL too much of savory awesome (damn sinful) food taken! Heheeeee ^^














This is damn finger-licking good!




My favorite other than Char Siew Bao!



Their egg tarts taste delectable too!!!


20 Ice Cream Puffs!!! A lot right?! There's still others like ice jelly etc. ZZZ Totally bloated, overloading of food!

With my boyfee :D I still looked so sick after eating so much :( Lousy body system of mine MEHZZ. But this shows how early we woke up to go for dim sum!!!



Went Orchard to shop around before heading back to Woodlands to rest for awhile!!!



While waiting for him inside the van as he returns back to his camp to get his x-ray.


Was trying self-timer to take pictures of my outfit outside his house but idiot him came to disturb me!!! IRRITATING ASS.


Inside the van in the night on the way to Pin's 21st celebration!

See! How much radiant I got when I finally have enough of sleep!!!




Happy wearing my Love, Bonito romper boyfee got for me! Ok, a bit regret not getting the navy one already! :{

Birthday boy of the day - Pinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
He had been a nice friend! Every time whenever I'm inside somebody's else car and they wind down the windows, with the wind blowing against my face, it reminds me of him sending me home late in the night. Haha then we'll see "听海" together with the song blasting as he drives :)














This is damn finger-licking good!




My favorite other than Char Siew Bao!



Their egg tarts taste delectable too!!!


20 Ice Cream Puffs!!! A lot right?! There's still others like ice jelly etc. ZZZ Totally bloated, overloading of food!

With my boyfee :D I still looked so sick after eating so much :( Lousy body system of mine MEHZZ. But this shows how early we woke up to go for dim sum!!!



Went Orchard to shop around before heading back to Woodlands to rest for awhile!!!



While waiting for him inside the van as he returns back to his camp to get his x-ray.


Was trying self-timer to take pictures of my outfit outside his house but idiot him came to disturb me!!! IRRITATING ASS.


Inside the van in the night on the way to Pin's 21st celebration!

See! How much radiant I got when I finally have enough of sleep!!!




Happy wearing my Love, Bonito romper boyfee got for me! Ok, a bit regret not getting the navy one already! :{

Birthday boy of the day - Pinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
He had been a nice friend! Every time whenever I'm inside somebody's else car and they wind down the windows, with the wind blowing against my face, it reminds me of him sending me home late in the night. Haha then we'll see "听海" together with the song blasting as he drives :)