2010-11-15

When Gabriel turns Nineteenth.

On his birthday itself, to his house after going Fairprice w him, his mum & J + his girlfriend buying all ingredients that needed for later steamboat! The day before, I lied to him & passed him a laminated note paper with a list of 10 reasons why I loved him. & he really thought that was his present! HAHAHAHAHAHA Second showdown for his gift - the album, when I went to meet him at Fairprice! Hahahaha he loved that a lot :) So happy nehx 'till 89'.

So finally he got to eat his steamboat after so long in his house :D Wanted to bring him out for fine dining, but, I think he should spend this birthday this year with his family instead ^^

His sisters, Leroy & Yvonne :D

Cake bought by Leroy! So thankful that he actually travels from north point to causeway then back to his house just to buy the cake! I couldn't buy one caused Gabriel was always w me :(

See his happy retarded face! That's my army boyfriend with his hair pointed up like some kuku.


Yvonne Yvonne!!! Hahahaha happy that she came :) Omg can chat with her like forever luh!


Off we went to Mount Fabar for a scenery walk. Supposed to bring him for a ride at flyer but then ... It was closed when we left his house after everything! Third showdown - his keys holder that he eyed for!





To Marina Barrage next! Took polaroid photos ♥♥♥





So yeah these are his presents :D In total he had got 5 presents from me :} & I swear that album really cost a bomb!!! His actual present didn't come in time :( Hopes he loved all the presents he got from me ♥