2010-10-14

Happening 3 days Straight

30th September 2010
Back to work & this is what I worked with. Telephone + One computer screen = 2 people take turn to use ._. BORED MAXXXX.
After work, rushed to vivo to meet Gabriel then off to Lucky Plaza to have early dinner before going Cineleisure to catch Charlie St. Cloud! Hehe, Frolick after that big Thank You to Erica for the voucher! Hah, after that Gabriel tio shocked by the oreo crush topping LOL I think I'll get to eat Frolick very frequent soon!!!






1st October
FOOD SPAM
Gabriel had lunch with his auntie as well as cousin + cute nephew, Ryan. Didn't want to follow him but in the end ... You can guess what happened later uh. To Lucky Plaza again, (FYI: I've been there for lunch almost the whole week of his block leave!!!) the same shop for lunch, walk around hoping to digest those food (not even digested yet) to Soup Spoon for like dessert - Gabriel bought cake for me (my stomach going to burst, Seriously). After apart from his auntie, we left to Queenstown for dinner (ok, FML TTM) Food spam that day ☹☹☹
P.S. Gabriel even carried & dumped me into a trolley at supermarket!!! GABRIEL TONG IS IRRITATING MAX!!!