2010-09-08

Teachers' Day 2010

Initially I wanted to go back to YCKSS, but due to some reasons, they hold me back from going. But, am so glad that Edwin & co. went back and got Ms Sin & my favorite teacher Ms Yeow for a lunch at AMK Hub! Heheheheeeee, happy to get the chance to see them w/o going back to YCKSS! Rushed preparing quickly and get my ass down to Ichiban ^^




My both "mommies" for my Science in those years at YCKSS. If not for them, I'll never dream of getting A for my Physics & Chemistry.


The ugliest photo is taken by baka Keekai which is obvious (First photo). But well, I taught him how to exactly take a nice marco photo which turned out good :D (Third photo)

Jared & Edwin the smartalex

Huiwen, Yu Hsuan, Theresa

We were trying very hard to memorize all people, 41 peeps, according to register number which turned out a failed. HAHAHA




This is the very irritating guy. But it's so amazing that the whole class of 401'2008 could actually stand him during the whole 2 years!!!

Out of 7 present, 4 are from JCs. Ahhhhh, Good Luck to those taking A Level this coming months!!! & did you realized? Keekai grown taller again eh!!! He's like 180cm?!!!! Okkkk that's very tall ~~
Got a happy afternoon w them thou the amount of peeps present is not even 1/4 of the class but still, I hope the next meet up event everybody will be there!!!