2010-08-30

Love Sick


So yeah today was the day baby went to Tekong to have his 1 week field camp trip and for the whole week he's unable to call me :( It's so unbearable as I watched him walking towards the campsite gate yesterday. I know I'll be missing him & I know he would be missing me hell loads more than I do. He called this morning as early as 5am and I'm missing his voice so badly now :( Mega sad ttm as he called again and said he's going to surrender his phone and heard his voice which sounds a bit weird than normal yet I still need to hold back my tears and speak in a chippy voice so that he could feel much more better .. Urgh! Sucks to feel this way as I blogged. Am trying to lessen those missing thoughts since just now in the noon. But I just couldn't .. And it gets worsen when I'm falling sick now ..

Weekends were not spending wisely together, yupp got into a tiff due to that and even thou he made promise saying that when his next book out came they will all be mine, it won't be the same any longer. But sigh, forget it. Just endure it through, for this 12 nights. 2 nights down, 10 more to go, 10 September, am waiting ..

So Wednesday baby came out from his camp and off we watched The Expendables together w his parents in the night. Thursday, dinner at Bedok celebrating his mum's birthday :D Friday, yes I've got a great tiff w him. To Woodlands waterfront as a form of apologizing from him w Vio before getting over to downtown for Grown Ups and supper @ jalan kayu aftermath. Saturday, grandparent's house then beach road, sungei road & sim lim square together w leroy before going for hwee lee's chalet where we had a fun time playing wii! Sunday, gave Baby his motivation letter from me and well, silly him for being touched which made me so unbearable to see him left for his 12 days stay-in at camp.

10 September, I'm waiting I'm waiting. I waiting for you to be back. I wanna hold you on tight when I see you on the 10th. I don't care if you're dirty or smelly, I'm just going to hug you. Yes, I'm just going to ..

I'll keep my promise. I'm doing it every single day till you're back to take care of me.