2010-07-31

Dempsey to Hort Park


17th July 2010: Hello, anyone wants to sponsor me this dress?!! Then I'll have a couple clothes to wear w Gabriel whenever we have some celebration already HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Dempsey that night, where I gave a very nasty attitude throughout the whole journey there, caused it took 2 hours - STUCK IN THE TRAFFIC. Saw traffic was so bad when we're just heading off to town, so I told him to change venue cause' it's getting late (I want to go dempsey in the day not night) plus I already can predict the jam would be fking long. Slept after telling him so and when I woke up after an hour, realized I'M STILL IN THAT FKING JAM LIKE WTF. Plus, it's like 7plus to 8 already man. HUNGRY LIAO ZZZ. He don't understand what's called change venue -.-
So in the end, went to the place I wanted so much since so long I've been talking about it yet not happy at all .. (I already told him like times that I want to go in the day not night -.-) BLACK FACE ALL THE WAY AT DEMPSEY TILL .. The bill came and I realized the ice cream cost a bomb :/












Hort Park after that before going lost in those queer private estate which are very very eerie, finally got out of that place to meet zy vio roy for supper at Pasir Ris before heading home to end the day.
(I looked very shag in all photos. To be exact, I'm seriously very shag for the whole of this month!)