2010-06-09

6 June

The day before going Batam, meet Boyfr though I'm still angry w him, cause' he'd promised to accompany me to get stuff like sunscreen & all for the trip at town. Went together for lunch w his parents and Cassandra to somewhere near Golden Mile aftermath to town w them.
So, I ended up only bought a new bikini at Topshop & that's it. ZZZ Not even my sunscreen & suntan lotion -.-
But I got to eat ice cream omg dark chocolate cum mint one is so damn heaven! HAHAHAHA Best thing that created is ice cream ^^ I hearts ice cream ttm :D
Went Cineleisure to collect fragrances & that's where bb got his "chio" chrome casing. He keep on admiring how nice his phone became. Thanks to me okay! I saw that chrome-matte cover one horxz! Off to somewhere for dinner together w his family before going home to prepare for a day at Batam!




I took well care of my face cause' I applied many many products on my face everyday yet not my body -.- Urgh, the fact is because I'm lazy luh! Face have such a smaller surface area to handle instead of my body!!


His "chio" Chrome-matte Blackberry


My new pair of jeans from Uniqlo. I swear the color is so damn nice luh! Thanks to this color, I think I'm falling in love w this jeans by wearing it out more often!! ^^


I love this picture, auto blur ^^




& yes, my dearest boyfriend, you should know how much I heart you so be more confidence in yourself and also in me alright? I don't know how long this gonna be, but I'm not going to let go of your hands because this time, I got so much serious in this too.
Dedicated song that actually sing out what I'm feeling & thinking now, right at this moment - Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion.

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me


I'm everything I am,
Because you loved me.


& you'd say one night when you sending me home, you'll bring me back to this place to play some day :D