2010-02-14

新年快乐,恭喜发财!

Hehehehehheheeheh ^^ (Let's do maypheng's habit ^^)
新年快乐,恭喜发财!恭喜恭喜 :D
So yeah hehehehehehehheehhe CNY finally here :> This year I got the moody to celebrate CNY more than Valentines'! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe this year I seems to be more interested in getting angbaos than having a valentine (lol)
Anyway, I watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief just now @ AMK Hub w my two sisters! I'm so happy when I get to watch that movie cause' I've been gaga over that movie when I heard it was coming soon!!! Wanted to catch that show on the very day it launched but well ... Urgh whatever I got to watch it already so yeah CHEESEZ! ^^ The movie was awesome but part was the main actor was so *dashing* OMG! His eyes were so gorgeous why I don't have an rich angmo daddy w blue eyes :<
And yeahhhh happy ttm like today too because I got to take neoprints w my sisters after I gaga so long about it to my boyfriend too! Though not w the one I wanted to take w, But seems like today a new year I got to strike out some of the things I want to do since last year w my sisters! A nice start, I luek worz! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH! No Valentines' on Valentines' Day? Get your siblings' ass to celebrate w you then! Once awhile, you find it quite enjoyable too C: I lovedieyou sisters! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAD lovedieyou missdieyou and yah now laughdieme!!!! HAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAH MAD MAD!!!
Hope later all the way till the day ends, I'll be feeling like a happy girl (L)
Head of to sleep on my red bed! Red pillow red bolster red bedsheet red blanket elmo that's red except for myself! I should sleep in red shirt red shorts red inner wears to complete my red year! OMG Okay I'm like mad but Imma so going to do it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ~ Let me go search for red shirt red shorts red inner wears now!!