The night we went Timbre at Substation.

Idk why Sean like to show off his "muscles"

Before drinking.

Toilet snapping photos ^^



Both are my dear girls :D


Jane got v red after drinking just a small cup.

See, showing off again -.-



Started our crazy nonsenses.







The destroyer. Gregory Teo & Sean Pangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Finally one successful one, but w/o Maypheng.

Ending of the day, Greg's Mr. Happy donut.
Steamboat night w just girls + Sean Pang.



He eaten a plate full of rice before I even reached the steamboat place.


& I swear both of them ate a lot that day!





Finished uploading picturesxzsxszxszsxzsxs.
Okay, grabbed them from Facebook.
Satyed at home the whole day for today, resting at home due to fever.
Watched television the whole day - I've not been watching television for a proper day for a whole month already. Shiok uh?
Okay, grabbed them from Facebook.
Satyed at home the whole day for today, resting at home due to fever.
Watched television the whole day - I've not been watching television for a proper day for a whole month already. Shiok uh?
Got the urge to get marry to a rich filthy guy after finished watching Fann Wong + Christopher Lee's wedding. Their wedding super grand to the core luh! I also want sia ): Too bad, I'll never have the luck to get such a rich & dear husband. But currently, I'm v v contented to have such a sweet & caring boyfriend already :D Getting a rich husband, get the idea dump right to a side first then ^^
Not able to make it back to the Lantern Festival at YCKSS on the 3 October night. I've something more important to do on that day. Oh man, why I'm always unable to make it to meet-ups w my Secondary schoolmates?! TSK!
Okay then, get myself to rest early tonight, might be getting out of the house tomorrow!
Maybe I could catch a movie & chill w my silly ^^
Maybe I could catch a movie & chill w my silly ^^