Saturday
Off to meet my aiai, Olivier & Xueli at Hougang Plaza for pool in the afternoon before I get my burger, slacked awhile w aiai while waiting for Winnie, then off to meet silly - because he said he missed me badly & wanted to see me asap. So sorry guys, I've to left early! Meet you guys again next time & we'll really mingle around alright!
(Click image to view photos. & I didn't managed to take photo w Xueli that day :[)
Silly had his dragon boat compeition at Marina Barrage in the morning that day, so I went there to support him. Eh, no pictures except the clouds w a lot of kites flying. But too bad, camera too lousy to capture them clearly.
After that head to eat before going back home.
After that head to eat before going back home.
Off to work v early in the morning. Damn shagggg because I slept less than 5hours that night. After work, rushed off to Downtown East for BBQ w crazy clique before I left around 11pm to catch the last bus88 home!
That day was seriously mad & v tiring luh. But I've lots of fun that night!
I love Red Bull/Ginger Beer+Lemon with that alcohol! Really damn nice luh ~
(Click image to view photos)
Tuesday, I didn't went to look for them - crazy clique because my work ended v late, v sorry. Wednesday, after work off to silly's house before heading home & slept straight. I'm sorry that I didn't go for 401 gathering. Hope you guys have loads of fun!
I want to do minicure again because mine had faded/chipped off already!
I wanna go Titan Flea on Saturday luhhhhhhhh. I wanna go picnic, watch movieszxzsxzsxs, have enough of sleep & more money to do more things pleasesxzsxzsxszxszsx.
& good news, my holidays had extended to 6 July.
