Got nothing to do, so while browsing back my pictures, I realised I've not posted my trip back to Malaysia last month :/ Hah. Well, better than I never post what :x
On the way to Johor.Still got a lot more of pictures, I'll upload at FB soonnnnnn (:
The purpose of going back to Malaysia, was because of:
I still remembered when she was still around, whenever she knew that I'll be back on that day, she will definately get up early in the morning & goes to the market to get this kueh for me because she knew that they were my favourite & I only get to eat them when I'm back in malaysia. Whenever I reached my grandma's house, she'll definately welcome me back w this kueh :) Now, after she gone, I hardly get to eat this kueh again ):
After that, head back to uncle's house for a bathe before heading to my auntie's house.
I hate to travel when I'm in Malaysia because where ever you go, there's always traffic jammmmmmm ! To auntie's house where I get to meet my dearest cousin & get to play w her new toy & have funnnn ^^
There:
See, her baby damn long right ? I feel like buying one to wear too !
After that to dinner at some restaurant w auntie's family before saying bye.
Don't know when will be the next time we meet again.
(Whenever I look at all this pictures, I'll miss my hair so so much ;[ )
Then one night at KL
because no more bus back to Singapore. Shop around & eat etc etc.
There're still lots more of photos, hundred plus of pictures if I'm not wrong.
Check out my FB for more ^^
Anyway silly, thanks for coming down just now :D
I'm fine really fine I'm fine fine fine ^^ No worries.
I love you & I bet you love me even more !
I'm so lucky that I've you as my boyfriend (:











