Hey I'm here to blog ^^v
Today's somehow a happy enjoyable day for me :) I'm so glad that I've spent my day like this. Thank You So Much :D
Today's somehow a happy enjoyable day for me :) I'm so glad that I've spent my day like this. Thank You So Much :D
First, woke up early today hurried prepared & headed to Hub to meet Soap Friend & co. Sorry that I was late :/ Bought movie ticket Coming Soon first, had our student card checked because that movie was NC16. Hahs, quite happy w a bit of puzzled though, because it means I look younger than 16 but at the same time, puzzled because my relatives always thought that I'm like 18 already -.- then to food court because Soap Friend complained she's hungry. The movie was nice ?! I've to thank Soap Friend for her hand & how she helped me to cover up my eyes. I'm sorry for screaming & shouting too :x The movie freaked me out, Definately. But at least I didn't cry, just that I don't know how I close/ shut my eyes till my contact lens dropped out -.- Hey, there's one freaking part which really makes me & yuyuan screamed ! Really not prepared for that ! But overall, rated 4/5 :) After movie, yah to the toilet first & something happened !
^!(*@)@&!@)
After hanging up silly boy's call, I wanted to pee but who knows, my precious phone just bounced & submerged into the toilet bowl ! Awwwwwwwww ~ I've been so unlucky for the past few days ): But lucky my phone is still fine ^^ Hehs, see ! I know my phone super power ! I've dropped it like thousand hard times, or even it had bounced down from the top of the escalator to another end & now after submerging into water, it still alive ! Hoohhhoooooo !
SIMPLY JUST LOVE MY PHONE SO MUCH !
MY PHONE ROCKS MAN !
No One Ever Will Replace You, My Beloved Phone.
To NebO after that where we spent average 6bucks per person on food just to play board games for free. Played UNO Stack & another kuku game which we didn't even really enjoyed. But overall, I've Enjoyed So Much !
Winnie w Bangs !
They're trying to be funny -.- I wanted to take photo of them actually.
Okays, caught her cheating many times ! Where got people put their hand on the stack & make it balance & stable one !
See, another time. Caught red-handed; Trying the Flash.
After that around 5.30pm, left & went back home. But not long after I reached home, my mum announced that we're going for family movie night. So yeah, changed up & off to Hub again for another round of movie. Hehs, so decided to watch Race To The Witch Mountain ^^ OMG !The movie is awesome man ! Must watch must watch ! A Must to catch this movie ! Okays, zaocan idiot saw me today again & I'm always wonderng why I always never spot him instead -.- Saw my dear ahpek today in the afternoon too :D He looked like a blur sotong like that loh :x
After movie of course head home & blog lah !
Kaiwen Kaili Kailing
Nothing to do, got boreddddddddddddddddddd
So, bodoh suggested that she wants to be like a zhenzi
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
& I've to petend that I'm horrified when I see her !
Okays, Super Duper Ultra Horrified !
My face expression like shit like that
Have a great laugh at it then -.-
Once Again, Ending Off w the Kais







