2009-02-14

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE !

^^ I'm back from my date w silly boy.
Went Esplanade then to Park Mall - Fish&Co. for dinner. No photos taken, I was lazy :x but well, my eyes are better than camera as it captures everything today & stored them eternity in my memories (:
Well well, I know what you guys what to know: What he gave me for Valentine right? Hahs, okays. He gave me a v precious thing of his, that's Time. & I think that's better than giving me a bouquet of roses or surprises, seriously. I really appreciate that even though he's tired (I can tell - he woke up 5plus early in the morning today for his training), he still came out w me this afternoon & spent quality time w me :D
He can actually complained that he's tired after his training & suggest that maybe we can celebrate Valentine's some other day, but he chose to sacrifice his sleeping time & accompany me today. So, I'm actually v happy today, though before meeting him some stuff makes me v moody & fuck'dup.

Hehs, thank you boy ^^ I love you a million billionsxzzsxs !
Kailing & Shijie ♥
This pair is mine. His one is his name in red while my name in white. Erms, it's made of wires. Handphone accessories lar. (I don't have any idea what to give him mah ~)
As for what I gave him, hmm, it's just a simple simple thing lar (: Hahs, & I think my aiai is going to rant at me ! (HAHS) Yah I know I really don't seems like those people who'll shy de lar, I'm always like so straightforward, so bold.
But hors, come to this problem, giving my boyfriend gift right,
I'M REAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHY & I'LL FEEL AWKWARD ~ !
(I know you guys must be laughing like a mad one in front of the computer screen)
Aiyah ! Don't ask me why, I also don't know -.- I wish I know what's wrong w me, which wires has plug in wrongly, why I'll feel this way (zzz) Anyone knows why ? Yeahyeah, anyway anyway, in conclusion, I've enjoyed today ^^
As long as everyday together w him, any day also Valentine :DDDDD
P.S. I wanna see Winnie's bangssxsxzsxzsxszxszsxzszsxzsasxazssaaxaz !