2009-02-02

Just another day.

Hello hello, back from AMK Central not long ago [:
Yesterday aiai & her family came my house for visiting.
Hehs, yes. I've said many many things to my aiai !
Hahs, I know she really bth me. Sorry ya, I'll try to say lesser lar :X
& well, after that in the evening, aiai & her mum plus my family (w/o my ass dad) went to watch movies at AMK Hub.
Aiai, her mum, my mama & I watched Love Matters. While my sisters & brother watched Inkheart. Well, that movie was really nice ! 5 stars lar ! Now I realised why this movie is NC16, I'm so glad my brother never watched the same movie w us. If not, he'll keep asking questions & questions ! & I really laugh-my-ass-out ! Okays, even kena scolding by my aiai ): But really super super funny lar. (Hahs)
Okays, I won't blog much, I'm really tired. & I've told someone I'll sleep early today. So, let the pictures do the talking yah ~

Really nice movie, I rate that 5 stars oohs !
Questions Boy, Leonard :D
( Hoohhhooooo ~ Finally I've taken photos w spec this year )
Kaiwen

My mama [:
( Arrgggghhhhh ~ I really not used taking photos w my handphone already ! )
She's my dearest aiai :)
She's always there for me to lend me a listening ears when I need one.


Kaili

Lalalalalalas, okays.
Today never meet G at all.
Somehow, I'm going to get used seeing him almost everyday. (zzz)
Cannot cannot, I mustn't get used to it.
Bu neng nian tai ta duo.
If not I'll suffer.