2009-01-31

Class 401 BBQ Gathering

Woohwooh ~ I'm finally done w the pictures I've taken at BBQ.
Well, the BBQ Gathering was awesome ! (Hahs)
Great laughs w friends, exchanging jokes, seeing them again, those feelings were great !
Awwwww ~ I really miss those study times we've in school. How keekai joke around w Mrs. John Roses are red, Violets are blue, Mrs. John .. (HAHS) & of course, our "parents" !
Ms. Sin Physics lessons which I always complained ! How she gave us her scarecrow's face when our class did something bad/ naughty. Ms. Yeow Chemistry lessons, w all her weird weird languages she used to teach us. Mr.Chiang's Maths lesson where we always joke about his curry-puff jelled-up hair & sometimes those careless mistakes he does. How the way our class will be like every Thursday morning, mugging those books/notes we've on our hands, preparing for common tests. & yes, although I felt weird saying this, but .. I also started to miss Mrs. Cheryl Lee's pile of mountain homeworks she used to gave us. Hahs, I know definately anyone read until this sentence will scold me crazy, but true enough, I really miss those times I've spent in school w you guys, my class, the noisest class - 401.
I wished that we'll keep contact as the years goes by.


BBQ Pit; Gambling to pass time.

Anqi, Yu Hsuan, WeiJing, Rebecca, XueQun




Target: Edwin Ang
Hahs, he's really poor thing. Being tortured by so many people.
He's good friends, came up w an idea of burying his body w sand.
& that's when the torture started. Started off w his legs first, then slowly buried till his body.
Opps, I forgotten to upload the final photo after finish tortured, will upload tomorrow [:
But actually is fun lar, seeing someone tortured :X
Okays, I know, sounds so stupid & bian tai. But well ..




Steps to Orhhh-Bii-Saiiiii !
One: Dig nose (left)
Two: Make a pose like what my lesbie did (middle)
Three: Shot it away ! (right)
Hahs, I know v er xin, but hehs, fun what !




Take take take w these girls [:
( I seriously look v ugly larsszx )
Upper left to right: Poo, Monster Gladys, Priya
Bottom left to right: Huiwen, Geraldine, Lynette




Guess whose leg is this ? (hahs)
Answer will be reveal tomorrow !




& yes, my Class 401.
Manage to edit it to colourful.
(& yah, this photo Geraldine, Priya & monster face not taken, sorry ya !)

Will update more about what I've done on 30th tomorrow.
P.S. Wenwen ~ Quick send me photos !